Thursday, December 08, 2005

Random pictures

I couldn't think of anything substantive to post about tonight, but I felt like posting something, so I thought I'd comment for a moment on finals and then post some random pictures. I am in the middle of finals - one down, four to go (but, two of those are take-home). Tomorrow is an evidence final - any volunteers to take it for me? Okay, now, on to random (and unfortunately, fairly old) pictures (and since I've figured out how, with captions!


Fun with Christmas tinsel! This is my former roommate Nicole (no, she's not 'former' because of this picture).



Kevin graduating (last spring of course) - doesn't he look educated?



Nicole's little sister. Sorry Becca, I think you have a few more years before you can get your own flat hat.

Okay, I'd post more, but I can't get them to work at the moment. So, keep watching for them while I avoid studying next week!

No comments: