Saturday, December 10, 2005

Forget studying!

Studying is for the birds. Preferably the ones that fly over my car. Not really - I really am studying sometimes this week/weekend. I just take frequent long breaks (nothing to lose one's health or mental state over - although, there are people out there who would say I've already lost the latter). So, took a couple of 'study breaks' this weekend to have some kind of fun!

Switchfoot, Lifehouse, Howie Day...




What an awesome concert!!!

Then,


NARNIA!! I wish I could walk through a wardrobe and end up in a different world (a world that has never heard of law school...). It was a great movie - stayed pretty close to the book (I love it when they do that).

Anyway, an all around great weekend with minimal school means that starting tomorrow, nose to the grindstone (I don't know exactly what that means and it sounds painful, but there it is nonetheless). I did get some studying done, though, so it's not all as bad as it sounds AND Monday's test is over my favorite subject, so it shouldn't be too bad. But, we shall see - tomorrow, I'll be studying about the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments all day, so if anyone wants to join me and hear me rant and rave about the breakdown of our criminal justice system, give me a call, people are always welcome!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I think you used your study breaks very nicely!

J. Smith said...

Slacker!!!

I knew you didn't have it in you! And this is your hardest semester of law school, by far! But, I suppose if there was anyone who could afford to take breaks more, it would be you. Hard worker...

The Chronicles was incredibly close to the book - right down to minute details. I was duly impressed, and give it a 10/10. Beautiful!

Teresa said...

Well...there were a couple of scenes that weren't in the book, I believe. But, other than that, it was pretty close to the book and it was almost exactly how I had pictured Narnia in my head when I read the books (well, some of the things were a bit different, but I blame that more on the illustrations in my books than on deficiencies in my imagination). Incidentally, I am a slacker during finals - I work harder during the semester to make up for it ;). I figure if I learn it then, I don't have to re-learn it now when I'm stressed out (I just have to remember it).