Saturday, August 13, 2005

In other news...





So, anyone who knows me knows that I have a younger brother (I've quit calling him my little brother since he turned 18 and got taller than I am - those events, incidentally, did not coincide - the second happened much earlier than the first) who is a near genius. Well, here's (I say here, but I guess I should say above because I can't quite figure out the picture thing on this and I don't have the time or the patience to work on it right now - it's being very contentious) his latest project:

This is a Lockheed P38 Lightning (don't ask me what that means - call him and ask him - or better yet, find him online and ask him - actually - he may not know either, so better to just look it up on your own). He has created the entire thing from scratch - pattern and everything - it's pretty amazing, although it's not nearly finished.

The first picture is the path he took to get to this point, what I affectionately call the 'airplane graveyard' (and the amazing thing is that I didn't even get all the planes/helicopters/and certainly not any of the RC cars in this picture!):

Anyway, I just thought this was all cool, and you can check out some of his other stuff on this website. I'm not sure everyone will be able to get there, but if you can, I suggest you check out the artwork pictures!

No comments: