Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday's news...

I found a few stories that I wouldn't have believed, even if I had been told. But, they're in the news, so they have to be true, right? Here are some of the more interesting stories of the day:

PETA is upset over cockroaches now? You have to read the article to believe it - I didn't know that PETA cared about bugs, but, you learn something new every day.

I'm starting to get annoyed by what I'll call 'Pope-gate'. If Christians reacted the way some Muslims have reacted to the Danish cartoons and the remarks by the Pope, who would be meeting with them to appease the Christians?

An outspoken female official working on women's rights was shot to death in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Tolerance...

Okay, I'm annoyed enough by the news now. I'm moving on (or just going to class). Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

No comments: