Monday, September 11, 2006

Boredom.....and Remembrance

I have such senioritis.

It's awful.

Maybe this is the wall - three weeks into the new semester. How sad.

I'm sitting in Estate and Gift Tax - a class in which I really should pay attention because I hate math and I hate tax, and I really don't get it as well as I should, but I don't want to pay attention, so I'm not going to. I'm only going to be in this class for another 30 minutes anyway. So, I thought I'd bore my scant readership as well. Actually, I'm going to move on to some memorial stuff.

Today is September 11, 2006 - the fifth year anniversary of the attacks that took down the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

I can't believe it's been five years.

I remember what I was doing when I heard about the attacks. I was a sophomore at OU and I was getting ready to leave for class. My mother called and told me about the attacks right before I got on the elevator. I still had one class, one was cancelled. I remember sitting and watching the news reports for about an hour with Nicole that morning, in shock.

So....we remember...







See Michelle Malkin's page (linked on the right) for more - it's very good.

No comments: