Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Coaching change in the NBA

Phil
So, it's true. Phil Jackson is returning to coach the Lakers. I wonder what he is going to do with them now that Shaquille O'Neal and Rick Fox are gone. Just to let everyone know where I stand on this team - I don't like them one bit. I'd apologize to all the Lakers fans out there in LA, but it's their fault for not choosing the Clippers to support instead, and I'm not sorry that I don't like them. The fact that Phil and Shaq and Rick were gone had moved me pretty far back into indifference toward the team (I wasn't quite there - they'd have to get rid of Kobe Bryant first). However, the news that Mr. Jackson is returning has cremated the last shred of redemption the team might have had with me. I fault no one for liking them, even though I don't understand it. Go Phoenix!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Yay for Phil Jackson! Go Lakers, Go!!!