Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Etsy Store

I've decided to become an entrepreneur.  Well, sort of.  It's kind of like this blog - I decided to restart it, but I have no followers, so I am literally talking to myself!  So, maybe my etsy shop will be the same - I'll list some items and no one will ever even look at them.  I guess we'll see :).

I've decided to use my new found sewing skills to make dresses for little girls.  I also have a pattern for ruffled bloomers, but I haven't even tried them yet, so I'll stick with the dresses for now.  It's a terrifically cute pattern I found on Pinterest whose creator blogs at Designed by DawnNicole.  She's an incredible blogger and a great teacher - her tutorials are wonderful.

Here's a link to the new store!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EmilyGirlsCloset

No comments: